Thailand is an exciting place visit. There are many attractive sites to see making it the perfect holiday getaway. It is also a great place to live in just in case you want to be here for a long time. You may be wondering about real estate around here. There are numerous rentals like apartments, condominiums, houses and villas that you can rent or purchase. The choice that you go for will be determined by the amount of money that you want to spend, the size of the rental and the location. You may also go for a building for the services that they offer like parking, swimming pool, gardens and the view you get here.
There are numerous villas that you can rent if you want to enjoy some peace, comfort, and privacy. There are different sizes and designs which will cost you different amounts for the time when you are there. You can also choose the villa depending on the number of bedrooms you want. There are many multi-bedroom villas while others are just small cottages as well as self-catering apartments. The choices to go for are just endless. Thailand has beautiful beaches hence most of the villas have an attractive view of the calm blue ocean waters. Some of the best destinations you can visit while here are Chiang Mai and Krabi, Phuket and Samui, Pattaya and Hua Hin. The benefits of living in a villa during your stay as compared to a hotel are that there is privacy, space, you have your kitchen and can cook for yourself, and it is cheaper while hotels are the complete opposite. This is the best choice to make if you visit as a family.
These have their owner being a single landlord either an individual or an organization. You cannot buy a single unit of the building; you can only rent it for a period where you pay rent monthly. You have to follow all the rules that the landlord lays down. Besides payment for the apartment, the landlord may also require that you pay for other amenities like electricity and water. There are many apartments in Thailand therefore you choose the one that you can afford, the size that is convenient for you and one located at a convenient place.
This one is a single building that is part of a much larger community. The landlord owns one single unit in the community. There is enough security and you have the privacy that you need. You also have plenty of space for your activities. Here you get to enjoy facilities like swimming pool, car parks, fitness centers and other outdoor sports like basketball. If you are looking for an accommodation facility for a long term contract, then condos are the best option. There are Pattaya condos for sale and numerous Koh Samui Condo rentals as well.
These are the best for those who want to live in town especially those who work there. A single landlord owns them, and you pay for both the rent and other utilities that they provide. Since they are very close to the town centers and other public transport facilities, the prices could be a bit high hence many people go for small spaces.
There are also those individuals that would also like to buy property instead of renting. There are a few steps that you have to go through to make sure that the process goes on smoothly:
· The first thing you need to do is to choose a property agent. This should be someone from Thailand who will direct you on how real estate business goes on here. They should be familiar with the country so that they will be able to show you all the best places to own property.
· You will also need some legal guidance to ensure that all the paperwork is okay. You should also follow the right legal proceedings to make sure that you do not get any problems in the future regarding the property.
· There are certain rules and regulations that you have to follow if you want to own land in Thailand. The easiest way to own property would be to buy a condo in your name.
· Ensure that the individual selling you the property is the legal owner of the title deed. Also, ensure that they have changed the name to yours by the end of the transaction.
· Once you are sure that everything is in order, you can pay for the property.